[V8Vairs] Convention V8vairs-flavored report

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 13:57:29 EDT 2005

Lance's (and my) friend with the V8 at the convention is Curt Hurley and
he's from Post Falls, ID, a couple of miles east of Coeur d'Alene.  He  actively
autocrosses the V8 and is quite competitive. Curt is currently building  a
Corv8 convertible.  Our friend from Montana is Steve Geddes and he has  the
Stinger clone car.
Craig Nicol

Who was  the guy from Montana, and where in Montana?