[V8Vairs] Daily Drivers

WytchMedea at wmconnect.com WytchMedea at wmconnect.com
Mon Aug 29 20:35:47 EDT 2005

Hi Ryan,

I am really surprised that no one has said anything about driving their cars
by now.  I would be very interested to hear more about it.  Right now I have a
Mid-engine Corvair parts pile, but a nice parts pile at that.  With the gas
prices getting out of hand like they are and trying to figure out how to get
better gas mileage out of my situation, I figured I would get a different
engine.  The super-charged GM V6s are looking pretty good and inexpensive at
that...but I just cannot go with a V6 even though my subframe is set up for it.

I had a brand new side draft Weber set-up for a small block Chevy planned for
the engine that I have but I just sold it on Ebay.  I hope to get an LS1 for
it and maybe with its ECM and light weight I will be able to make up the
difference without having to put a 5 speed in.

I guess as of now you are definitely the king of the guys driving these cars.
 I drive 60 miles everyday to work so 120 has got to be killing you.

Good Luck.
Rob