[V8Vairs] What's being used for cooling system pipes?

Me Too dailygrind4ever at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 17:59:02 EST 2005

Dewey,
I am so glad that I didn't make anyone mad!  That was
never my intention.  And I know that sometimes too
much information just seems like showing off - but
that was not what I was aiming for.  I enjoy working
on cars as a hobby and my various jobskills have
pretty much revolved around automobiles and systems
assembly.  I appreciate the helpful nature of the
V8Vair forum and the people involved with it.  I have
learned a few things myself - and for that I am glad
that I have joined the network.  I appreciate your
response, as you seem to be quite a gentleman.  I know
how hard everyone works on their projects and that
their cars are a source of pride and joy.  I only want
the best results that everyone can achieve within
their means.  Again, I thought I had something of
value to contribute and so I jumped in with both feet
(which usually end up in my mouth!) and I truly hope
everyone can forgive me for any hard feelings I may
have caused initially.
Thank You,
Trent