[V8Vairs] Accelerator Hookup / PT 2

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Dec 2 18:09:20 EST 2005

Thank you to everyone who responded.  I took the cable out to look it
over.  I dont find any slop problems in the rest of the linkage.  I think
part of the problem is the centerline of the cable is to high above the
lever, so at the end of travel it is pulling down and binding the end of
the cable.  I will try rerouting the cable at the end a bit to see if I
can correct this.  I have a second cable that came with it but it is just
a bit short.  I thought of rerouting it the other way to push, but that
causes even more interference problems with the radiator.

-Geoff Johnson