[V8Vairs] Stainless Steel Cooling Pipes

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Dec 2 21:11:26 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <PatioMatt at aol.com>
> Better be real THINWALL   stainless is HEAVY....real heavy...
>
> Matt
********
We have a muffler/exhaust shop in the area that advertises aluminum tube
exhaust installation .....  guess I will stop in and see about this ... if
it works for over 4 years as exhaust tubing, it would seem to work fine for
cooling tubing.  Maybe 12 feet of aluminum tubing ( or 24 ft of doubled path
tubing ) would get some freebie cooling with any added weight down low... my
vairs could use some more of that ...

BTW, our showboat 72' SS Nova has " aluminized headers" since 1987, still
not rusted or flaked off, driven only occasionally, but still ....

Reargards, ken campbell, cooling off in not so sunny Iowuh ...