[V8Vairs] WHOA! Acceleration!!

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 00:03:17 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/2/2005 8:45:48 PM Pacific Standard Time, geoffj at unm.edu
writes:

> The secondariness now open, and it can use a much lighter spring.
> So I took it out for a drive, and kicked the pedal and WHOOOM.  So that is
> what a QJ sounds like opening up.  I scared myself, the car screams now.
>
> -Geoff Johnson

****

That's one of the most common problems with older cars.....and modified ones
too...

The all time worst  the Corvair 140.....helped some guys at Portland with a
fully restored racer....they were elated!

Just think.....may be why your Bud sold it to you....was dissapointed....

But common sense says....when in a 5000 lb car..with larger tires...it would
smoke them......so in a 3000 lb  car.........

My buds EM  with 455  will raise the left front wheel off the ground when
powerbraking....with swaybar unhooked on one side  GGG

Matt