[V8Vairs] MORE: -- Cooling Pipes

Sadek, Charles H CIV B-DeptStaff charles.sadek at navy.mil
Wed Dec 7 12:39:15 EST 2005

Thanks, From all on this. Very helpful to me. Ref increased surface
area. I agree.  I used this solution on my Corvair D Production race car
(#73) where I run the front-mounted oil cooler lines out of both
(Aeroquip at each end of each pipe)and long lengths of 1/2" electrical
conduit with ANC ends brazed on them. I got the idea from Bob Coffin who
used it racing in AZ. It is hard to get the oil up to Temp. I need to
re-think my oil line routing to add the Oil-Stat I have for quicker warm
up.

Toby, thanks for telling us about the weather... ;>(

Oh, changing email to chsadek at adelphia.net at end of month. Current work
emails will no longer apply.

Chuck S