[V8Vairs] Crown Master Cylinder

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 19:11:45 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/11/2005 10:37:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
VairMech at aol.com writes:

Does  anybody recall the details (year and original application)  for the
> Crown conversion master cylinder?  Does  anybody have the rebuild  kit
info?

>   ***************************************************
61-3   Chevy  1/2 pickup.....you just reverse the connections and swap the
residual valve from brake to clutch side...I think the kit [standard   pieces
at any
FLAPs  are 1"...just take your old MC with  you...   or measure the  bore...

With that info I was able to look up what is  needed. The Brake  Master
Cyl. repair kit is TM33160, the Clutch Master Cyl.  repair kit  is CMK33148.
The
Brake/Clutch Assy. PN. is M87167.
These  numbers are from Tru-Torque.
Ken  Hand

If anybody needs it, I have one of the Crown Aluminum  castings  that bolt to
the firewall to take the dual-master cylinder being  discussed. $15 plus
shipping - and it's pretty light! -  Seth