[V8Vairs] air

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu Dec 29 23:42:17 EST 2005

I need heat in mine here!  Defroster and I drive it on cold mornings, if
it will start in the cold.  Mine has 1 inch copper pipes running to the
trunk to some sort of heater core.  It is plumbed through a hole in the
"firewall"  then to the stock heater outlets.  Has a valve in the line
that is controlled with a cable that is hooked to the stock control.
Have a picture here:
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/Coronado/Coronado13.JPG
Dont know what it is out of but maybe a 70's GM thing.   Imagine looking
through a junkyard will turn something up, or go for an aftermarket
system.

-Geoff Johnson