[V8Vairs] Recommended FWD Engine in a 68 Corvair Coupe

dwarasim at optonline.net dwarasim at optonline.net
Fri Dec 30 19:58:25 EST 2005

Hi to All,
I'm new to this site and reviewed older archive information on FWD engines in Corvairs. I wondering is there any recommendations on what FWD engine & trans(GM preferred) would fit into a 68 Corvair coupe without entering the back seat area. I saw some information on reversing piston, cams & etc, but I'm looking for minimum modifications. Is there also any documentation on this alteration? Thanks Dan