[V8Vairs] Shifters, Kelmark in particular

Anne Prusha v8vairs@corvair.org
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:52:03 -0500

I would like a better description of what a sidecover from a RWD car is
and also regular long style linkages.  My linkage is very sloppy  let
alone long throws.  The shaft on the ZF comes out of the front and on
the drivers side but works the same as the corvair did.  Thanks for any
help you can give.

Don Prusha   327ZF