[V8Vairs] Sale items Ultra Hillbilly Parts!

Rick & Janet Norris v8vairs@corvair.org
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:42:50 -0500

I've been cleaning out some parts shelves and I have a few items to offer the
group. I plan to put some other items on Ebay later but I'd rather offer to
the group first.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley
V8 Vairs Web Site http://www.v8vairs.com
304-757-8154
1508 Thistlewood Cir.
Hurricane WV 25526

Item #1: A set of after market quick steering arms. Like new, never mounted.
$55

Item # 2: A set of late model Corvair Underground lower strut rods with high
durometer urethane bushings. Less than 100 miles on them. They were on my 69
but I went to Heim joints. New (U6153) $89 each. Sell both for $135.

Item # 3: A set of Carrera chrome plated adjustable front shocks. Like new,
were on my 66 V8 Vair. I changed to a coil over set up. Clarks price when they
had them was $87 each. Sell set for $80.

All prices are plus shipping. Checks are ok but be warned. If they turn out to
be rubber I will hire a large Polock from NC to come to your house and adjust
your knee caps!