[V8Vairs] Help with Hyd Clutch

Don Stephens don.losthorseranch at direcway.com
Fri Jul 15 15:33:48 EDT 2005

Hey Matt:

The Chevy m/c won't work for me as I plan on going to disc brakes. Also,
the firewall is braking away from the m/c so I will have to attend to
that soon. Right now, I just want to get it running to have an idea of
what needs to be fixed before winter hits. Do you happen to know the
bore size of the chevy m/c?
When I was using it I think the bore size was a correct match for the slave.