[V8Vairs] Bob Brownell V8 Vair Guy

Grumpy Oldfart grumpyoldfart at msn.com
Mon Jun 20 22:26:06 EDT 2005

Rick...............

When I went to the site, Bob is listed as #6....No problem, I just clicked
on his name there.  Hope he gets lot's of votes.

BTW, I met Bob at Indianapolis a few weeks ago where we were both attending
the Hot Rod Power Tour event.  I did not have my V8-Vair, was doing the tour
in my '37 Ford coupe.  Caught up with Bob running down the boulevard,
hollered Howdy and we pulled 'em into a parking lot to tell some
lies........Real Nice Guy, and a sharp car.

Thanks for the info,
Harlan