[V8Vairs] Hydraulic Clutch Question

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 17:28:28 EDT 2005

<snip>I have bled the living hell out of the system, and am fairly  sure
there is no air in
the lines, and had my wife depress the clutch pedal  while I watched the
TO arm at the bellhousing move. It moves, but only about  1/2 way through
what I THINK it should move. It does not disengage the  clutch.<unsnip>

Have you considered that the two cylinder diameters might be  mismatched?  It
sounds like the slave has too much surface  area/volume and thus is only
moving half as far as it should.

Might need a larger diameter MC or a smaller diameter Slave cylinder (or a
change to the lever ratio).
C. Nicol