[V8Vairs] Hydraulic Clutch Question

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 11:54:14 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/30/2005 8:47:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
don.losthorseranch at direcway.com writes:

Well  Chris; I think you nailed my problem. My MC is .699 inches
(actually 17.75  mm) and the slave is 15/16". Doesn't seem like a
favorable ratio... What  bore size would be good for a slave cylinder of
15/16"  ?

Thanks;

Don

Don - Have you gone to the Clutch manufacturers web sites or phoned them .  I
think Tilton discusses the sizes. It may also depend on how much travel you
need to disengage the clutch, and how much travel your linkage provides at the
 master cylinder. Fluid displacement = movement and Size matters! -  Seth