[V8Vairs] Parts - Availability

AKidd akidd at zeagna.com
Wed Mar 2 10:13:32 EST 2005

As a business person I wouldn't put any money into building Crown or Kelmark
parts.  You need to know your market.  How many corvairs are going to get
converted to V8's per year?  10?  Of that how many would be done as a crown
considering that there are many ways to put a V8 into a vair.  Who in their
right mind would pay for a production run for that kind of market?  Even if
you find someone to build 20 that gives you two years supply assuming
everyone in the world buys from you.  You then have to finance it, store
them and look after them.  The fact that Ted & Cal both couldn't make a go
of it should be an indication that this is not the market to be chasing.