[V8Vairs] My car at the paint booth / Portland

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 12:04:40 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/12/2005 7:51:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
TTTPAULUS at aol.com writes:

> Haven't been following the thread. Who's from Portland?
>
> Ted
> 66 Crown Corsa

Ted,  Al  is in eastern Canada....Portland  is the site of this years CORSA
Convention!  There should be a great turnout of v8's  The So Cal  WaterPumpers
will have a dozen or so...there are several in the NW...

Time will tell what I bring......I'm 400 miles from Portland.....my v8   is
300  miles from me...sorta on the way..but I'm in field maintenace..on call
7/24....short staffed.....I may have to just make a run from NE  Cal  direct to
Portland...in my 69..at least!

Matt