[V8Vairs] Engine Cooling With Rear Mounted Radiator

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Thu May 5 12:46:18 EDT 2005

I have no personal experience, but having said that, you can see a
successful one on Gary Aube's website in the V12 Jaguvair conversion.
_http://www.corvaircorsa.com/V-12-01.html_ (http://www.corvaircorsa.com/V-12-01.html)

I'm currently working on a customer's LT-1 converted Land Cruiser.   This
rig's radiator set-up is phenomenally useful for our  conversions.  It's
aluminum, sized for the 300hp LT-1 and has integrated  dual fans and shrouding. It
measures roughly 30x20"  Best of all, it's  from a regular production 94 Firebird
with LT-1.  The V6 version is  probably similar but perhaps lower capacity.
Good hunting!
Craig Nicol