[V8Vairs] Crown Engine Cradle

WytchMedea at wmconnect.com WytchMedea at wmconnect.com
Mon Oct 10 10:03:02 EDT 2005

Hi Marty,

Thanks, this will really help a lot.   Is the cradle in one piece or does it
have to be welded?

By any chance do you live near a FedEx or Greyhound drop off facility?  I
have found that their rates are the best that is why I am asking.  If you do not
UPS or whatever you choose will be fine, I just wanted to ask you first.   Let
me know the shipping costs and how you would like to receive your
payment...check, money order, PayPal and I will get it right out to you.

My address is:
Robert Rosencrans
213 Hulmeville Avenue
Langhorne, PA 19047

If you happen to have any other parts you are looking to get rid of let me
know.  I may be interested in them.

Thanks again.

Rob