[V8Vairs] Re: Crown Engine Cradle

WytchMedea at wmconnect.com WytchMedea at wmconnect.com
Mon Oct 10 20:48:30 EDT 2005

Hi Ken,

I'm 6' 5", so I know what you are saying about how cramped they are.  This is
my second one so I figured I would push the engine back about 2 inches and
cut out the front floor and move it forward.  Hopefully, I will be able to gain
about 6 inches of seating area.

It is funny, I have a '64 Riviera, and I have been seriously thinking about
getting a 4.3 with an overdrive automatic and changing out the nailhead.  I
know General Motors makes some nice super charged v6s that would look nice in the
back seat of the Corvair, but I just cannot bring myself to put one in there.
  I got a deal on a nice 350 and I will use that until I can afford an LS1.

Rob