Fw: [V8Vairs] Website (or) Lost

Dewey Thomas decothom at cox.net
Wed Oct 12 18:44:47 EDT 2005

Thanks Matt--I figured that if anyone "came thru" you would; the sad part is
,that I could'nt even find an old print-out copy of a message to help me
send a message to the list. Found it in my address book- fortunately (VBG).
This has Not been one of my better days; seems like about everything I,ve
touched has turned to ----!!!Guess that's what called a "senior moment"--can
do without those!!