[V8Vairs] Searching for a value

Brown, Douglas T CIV NAVAIR DEPT douglas.t.brown at navy.mil
Tue Oct 25 12:52:16 EDT 2005

Mike,
I bought two Corv8 projects.  One is a rust-free body with disc brakes and a complete Crown installation minus engine.  I paid $1500 for that and thought it was a fair price.  The other is also rust-free and has a rebuilt "modified" 327 installed with a Cidco-modified transaxle and front discs.  This one was over $2K, but I still think the price was fair.  Neither one has seats.  I would expect you might get that car for somewhere in that price range.  I would start at $1000-$1400 if it's not rusty or banged up.  JMHO
Toby Brown
San Diego