[V8Vairs] Are There Any Engine swap Corvairs Running in Stree t Mod?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 17 09:37:35 EDT 2006

Oh.  Nevermind :-)

Yeah, a conversion pretty much puts you right into EM.  Of course you
can still go out and run for personal best, but yes, the Super 7 guys
and rotary power Brit cars will win.  Sorry.  I was under the
impression that SCCA SM did allow seat swaps, tho.  Could be you're
allowed the Stinger stuff.

--Bryan