[V8Vairs] In Dallas for a month

George Jones bubblehd at excite.com
Wed Aug 23 20:45:34 EDT 2006

I'm going to be in Dallas for most of the month of September and I'm looking for something Corvair related to do on the weekends, provided we aren't putting in weekend hours. It would be nice if I could meet up with someone with a Crown car so that we can BS a little and maybe I can get some ideas to help me overcome a couple of problems I'm trying to resolve on my V8.Thanks,George JonesCORSATidewater Corvair ClubCentral Virginia Corvair Club'65 Monza "Crown V8" Convertible'66 Monza Coupe