[V8Vairs] Coolant Fill (full)

Brown, Douglas T CIV NAVAIR DEPT douglas.t.brown at navy.mil
Mon Feb 13 12:12:54 EST 2006

Are we overlooking the simplest solution?  Many companies offer an inline filler neck.  See link below for one from Griffin.  Install this at the high point near the engine and fill there.  Open the cap on the radiator until fluid comes out then cap it.  I had a similar system in my V-8 Ranger...worked fine.  The original Crown kit came with a filler "T" that went in the trunk with the radiator.
Toby
http://griffinrad.com/fillerneck.php