[V8Vairs] Toronado Drivetrains

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Jan 4 18:28:35 EST 2006

Hi Jerry,

I have never seen it overheat in the time I have had the  car.  I put in a
fan
clutch recently to replace the frozen one.  I also just got a thicker fan
spacer to properly set the fan to radiator clearance.  The car in a
its current location.  Then my friend who built the car to where it is now
had the aluminum cover made.

-Geoff