[V8Vairs] Fan placements

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 17:00:47 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/9/2006 1:17:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Jjrunningrealtor at aol.com writes:

> my radiator is located in the rear of the car behind  the
> differential so it may work. I will give it a try.

The thing to remember.....under the car is a HIGH PRESSURE zone....

The air scoop, or an airdam....like Arch Evans built [ across the body behind
the front wheels...going down the sides to the rear wheels]  is needed to
negate that.....good for higher speeds as well...

Bill Bertram [ stilla6 ]  has his in the rear and it works...

I would think about exhausting the heated air from the radiator UP  and out
the rear engine lid. [ louvers / screen ]..with any fans pushing from the
roadway UP  and then out....

Matt