[V8Vairs] Remote Water Pump?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 15:49:33 EDT 2006

At every SEMA show I have attended for the last several years, there have
been several electric pumps on display. I have run an electric pump on my
autocross Camaro for several years. I have a Meziere pump. They sell both a
regular and hi-flow system - But both mount in place of the stock pump so they
protrude forward exactly into the area you need to clear out, so I cannot
recommend them for you. Stewart Components makes a dandy electric remote pump.  Sort
of a Jabsco Water Puppy on Steroids. It can pump plenty of water - but they
recommend it only for drag racing. The Renegade hybrids system might be the
best  overall, if pricey. It has certainly been proven in service.  - Seth
Emerson