[V8Vairs] sway bar.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jul 25 20:51:25 EDT 2006

If this is the ADDCO setup, then yes, the mounts are likely the
culprit.  Bear in mind that it's not just the diameter, the arm length
also matters in the equation.  The front bar likely has more effective
stiffness than the rear.

I'm surprised you'd need to move the exhaust - all you need to do is
make the ends into flexible links.  Good luck!
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa