[V8Vairs] Remote Water Pump?

George Jones bubblehd at excite.com
Fri Jun 30 21:28:45 EDT 2006

Anyone here running a remote electric waterpump?  I'm looking for a way to regain a couple of inches of leg room on my newly acquired Crown, and the inhibiting factor is that the water pump pulley puts the alternator belt against the back of the drivers seat with the low mount alternator.

While I'm at it, any thoughts on cold air intake for a '65 Convertible? I'm about to begin fabricating the engine housing, and I'm looking at pulling air from the HP zone at the base of the windshield (routed back to the engine via a duct in the center console.

Thanks,

George Jones
'65 Crown Convertible
'66 Monza