[V8Vairs] Rear Disk Brakes

George Jones bubblehd at excite.com
Sun Mar 12 17:01:06 EST 2006

Not a problem. I intend to take a ton of photo's, and I'll generate a narrative that will allow even the worst shade tree mechanic (me!) to follow along. Just a little warning though, it may take a little time as I will be doing some job hunting in the near future, and I don't know what kind of schedule I will have in the future.

George Jones