[V8Vairs] Rear Disc Brakes

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 23:16:15 EST 2006

Guys:

I used the early 80's Eldorado/Riviera Discs on mine (actually, Lance  Jordan
did this converversion years ago, and wrote about it in the V8 news  letter).
 Hopefully one of these days I will have the time to write up what  I did.

I haven't hooked up the brake lines yet.  I am probably going to have  to
remove the rear calipers, and put a block of wood in it to bleed them .... we
will have to see.

On the fronts I did have to put on about a .090" spacer plate.  I did  take
pictures, and perhaps I can post them.

The masterbrake group does have a good catalog (I am thinking I will need  to
put the proportioning valve so that it pinches out the pressure to the fronts
 (as opposed to front engine cars that do the opposite)?  Anyone have
experience on this?

I bought a 7" dual diaphram booster from Masterbrakes (not yet mounted on
the car).

Gary Hoffman
Denver
350 CorV8 (Crown)