[V8Vairs] headers

Thomas, Robert R Civ 76 PMXG/OB Robert.Thomas at tinker.af.mil
Tue Apr 3 14:13:06 EDT 2007

I got a set of block huggers. They leave a lot of room for tail pipes to
fit around the axles.

I have an extra set of new headers that look like the ones here
http://webpages.charter.net/vairking/finalengine.htm except the set I
have has bungs that can be used for O2 sensors or other things They
don't have collectors or hardware, just the headers, and have some
surface scratches from handling. They're well-made with thick flanges
and silver ceramic coated. I think they're Flowtech but there are other
companies selling headers that look like them, without the bungs. They
came with the engine I bought.

Price at Summit is around $180 for similar Summit brand to $246 for
Flowtech with collectors and hardware, plus shipping.

$100 plus shipping.  Fed Ex shipping looks like around $35, ground to
residence.

Bob Thomas
68 Monza