[V8Vairs] Re: USS Chrome stainless headers

jjrunningrealtor at aol.com jjrunningrealtor at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 19:23:00 EDT 2007

Yes, I did purchase them on e-bay. I do like the way they fit. Each one has a slight angle, one is up and one is down.  I had to cut a little out of the rear fire wall and move the brake line junction block on drivers side to get it to clear. They look great...very happy. www.ssautochrome.com did have them in stock.

Jerry