[V8Vairs] re: reverse ring and pinion - Rev A

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 19:09:37 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/25/2007 10:02:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

If you  want to run a Kelmark Style  Mid-engine V8 or V6,
You would have to  reverse-rotate the V8. Then,  the engine would be going
backwards,  the transmission going backwards, but the  R&P going the designed
 (for
this R&P) direction. -  Seth

Correction - After I thought it through for the fifth time -and it was
pointed out to me - With the V8 reverse rotated, the transmission is going in  the
correct rotational direction. It is turned around, but operating in it's
designed direction. - Seth