[V8Vairs] Corsa tach-V8?

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 21:01:09 EST 2007

While Seth's method of tweaking the pot on the back of the gauge will work,
the tach will only be accurate at the one RPM. It will be about 25% off at the
 ends of the range.  The correct way to alter the tach for 8 cylinder is to
change the capacitor in the tach from .68 mfd to .47 mfd. (If my books are
right)

I have the equipment to do this and recalibrate the tach and I have one to
do for myself.  If you are handy with a soldering iron, you can do it  yourself.
Craig Nicol