[V8Vairs] Engine Sub-frame

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Feb 18 09:25:58 EST 2007

Since you are cutting a pretty big hole in the floorpan and rear
firewall, it would seem best to do something to tie the two sides back
together.  A lot of the strength of the body is in that section - it's
exactly where the factory reinforced the convertibles.  The Crown
subframe does just that, as I recall.

--Bryan