[V8Vairs] Buick Adaptor

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 18 20:26:32 EST 2007

I am not certain that KEP has that adapter these days.  I have
asked for one for years off and on and no one has ever stepped
up to say they had one.  Dan Lagrue of D&D Manuf in Mich
has bought some of the stuff from Bob Marlow but he wasn't
certain of any bellhousing adapters when I last talked to him.
I don't have a phone number here but if you are interested I
will bring it home tomorrow evening.  Frankly I have given up
on the idea so I don't mind sharing info at all.

Best, Steve