[V8Vairs] Shifter

wayback wayback at alltel.net
Fri Jan 5 22:14:38 EST 2007

Thanks Bryan for getting back to me.  I assumed that would be the case.
  I think the corvair trans worked the same as the ZF if my memory
serves.  ( That's questionable)  The shaft simply rotates and moves in
an out. Seems plausible that it shouldn't  be too difficult to come up
with an adapter or am I missing something.

Don