[V8Vairs] Re: Electric windows.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 20:43:23 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/26/2007 4:01:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
J1M1SH at aol.com writes:

I am  planning to use the remote/cable operated, crank "winder upper &
downer" system similar to the one in Rick Norris' buildup for the rear
windows,  but
for the front I will be useing an Electric Life kit for  first gen  camaros.
used this in my GTO and it was a direct fit,  replacement of the stock
regulators. After hearing all the wives  tales of late doors being
interchangeable
with 67-8 Camaros I called  the company up and was told they  would  fit.

Be sure and let us know when you finish it. -  Seth