[V8Vairs] Heat and Brake Lines

Jim Acker jim.acker at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 22:57:08 EST 2007

I'm not following on the door sill recommendation.  I am running the 1/4"
line in the tunnel, as stock, and currently terminate to a "T" block at my
sub-frame cross member.  I can do anything from there and don't really care
if the line is inside or out.  For examle, I can go out to the sides of the
car, run along the outside edge of the stock frame rail lip to somewhere
close to the trailing arm.  It sounds like you would recommend keeping
outside the stock frame rail, joining the hard line to the flex hose
somewhere closer to the wheel well and keeping the line out of any direct
hot air flow.  Where did you run yours and where did you join the hard line
to your flex line?