[V8Vairs] Front Spoiler versus Air Dam

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 08:00:48 EST 2007

Guys:

Has anyone tested to see which pushes the most air into a front radiator
(cutout under the front bumper)?  I have an early Camaro front spoiler on one
Crown car, and it does pretty well in directing the air in (my air outlet from the
trunk area is the original top-of-the-wheel-well cut outs).  I have a Corsa
Enterprises front spoiler to put on the other (non-running) car, but am
thinking the "looks" of the S-10 air dam might be interesting (BUT, I don't want to
give up a higher pressure area for air inlet, and don't want to give up any
downforce at speed).

Thanks,
Gary Hoffman