[V8Vairs] Rack & Pinion Conversion

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 11 07:10:59 EST 2007

Jim,
I was looking at your site again and read about your troubles bending and
flaring brake lines. I did the same thing but I used stainless! Very steep
learning curve to single flare stainless for AN fittings! I too had a pile
of tubing scrap. That got to be expensive but I was determined to learn it.
I probably won't do any more stainless though.
Keep up the good work.

Rick Norris