[V8Vairs] Introduction

Larry larry at larryboardman.com
Mon Oct 15 15:04:32 EDT 2007

Hi All:

I am new to the list. I just purchased a V-8 powered '67 and am
really enjoying it.  I am familiar with Corvairs since the first car
my wife and I had was a 1965 Monza. My "new" car has a Toronado set
up with a 425 ci engine complete with transaxle. Right now it seems
to be running a bit rich with some vibrations.  Tomorrow I will have
all of the wheels balanced and then work from there.

Just curious, anyone from Connecticut on the list?  I saw several
Corvairs at the October 7th show in New Hartford but none with V8's.

Larry