[V8Vairs] Introduction

Larry larry at larryboardman.com
Mon Oct 15 18:58:48 EDT 2007

Hi Geoff:

Mine is also a 425 bored out to 430.  I will post some pictures
soon.  I need to do pictures for the insurance company and write an appraisal.
The car is certainly different. I had 2 people stop me in parking
lots to ask questions. When I open the engine compartment, their jaws
dropped!  I think I may need a larger gas tank. I've driven about 75
miles and its over 1/2 empty.  I could put an insulated fuel cell in
the front area without much work.

Larry Boardman