[V8Vairs] v8 question..

Larry larry at larryboardman.com
Tue Oct 16 15:18:09 EDT 2007

I am certainly no expert having just purchased my first V8Vair last
week.  I still have a small but useful back seat because the car was
built using a Toronado drive train.  On the minus side, almost all of
the weight is on the rear wheels so the front end is light.  This is
not a problem unless you go into a turn super fast and the car would
understeer.  Then again, most of todays modern cars would understeer
as well when pushed. I learned and experienced a lot of under and
over steering in doing autocrosses for 14 years.

I hope this helps.

Larry