[V8Vairs] Yellow Crown arrived

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 08:14:41 EDT 2007

 ??? That is/was a very nice car as I remember, I haven't seen it for some time though. Bill usually had 90-100% show cars.

??? If anyone has seen it the Cadillac with a Corvair body is his creation also. That wone you had to drive from where the back seat was though. Wish I had pictures, I don't remember what he called it.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com