[V8Vairs] re:yellow Crown car

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 12:15:17 EDT 2007

...Ron called me early (Tom,you awake yet?!?...) Wed to join him,waiting for the truck to show...while I did remember the camera,I forgot to put the memory stik back in...I WILL get pics soon..Ron doesn't "PC",so I may post some ?? for him here..it has Chevy-ll front springs that bow out almost hitting the shocks;; it has a 60-ish Chevy truck clutch/brake master cyl setup that may get changed,,14'' ET-X wheels and pinstripe grafix on the sides,may have been at the Detroit convention last month...//