[V8Vairs] Adapting the stock engine wiring harness

Jim Acker jim.acker at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 13:17:53 EDT 2007

Thank you to everyone who provided answers to my questions about adapting
the stock wiring harness for an internally regulated alternator.  To Ken's
question why I was unwrapping the harness, the answer is to rewrap it into a
shape that better fits the V8 layout.  It looks like that will involve
stubbing off the unneeded regulator wires and creating a branch to run to my
distributor.  Anyway, thanks for the answers!